Murals

April 17, 2012

Though I paint for my own enjoyment, I also enjoy bringing to life the visions of others. I recently finished this painting for a client who has had a reoccurring dream since she was 7 years old. This painting enabled my client to take her dream to people that could interpret it for her.

In 2010 I painted this view of the Coteau Duck reserve in South Dakota for a Ducks unlimited Banquet in St.Paul . The painting was sold at the auction that evening.

I am currently working with two mediums; Genesis Oils (a vibrant non toxic water based oil paint used in the paintings above) and Metallic’s. The Metallic selection is unlike anything you have ever seen. The 6 paintings below change as the light changes in the room making them feel alive.






No comments:

Post a Comment